These are really nice 5mm boots with an internal split toe and Velcro heel strap. They are ideal for all the standing up sports like surfing, windsurfing, winging, kiteboarding and SUPing.
What we like
- We really like the super soft sole, it gives you the ultimate board feel.
- The thermal lining not only keeps your feet warmer it also helps get the boots on.
- The price, they aren't a cheap boot but they also aren't £80 like many other top end boots at the moment
What the brochure says...
- ThermoTech Poly Pro Lining – a flexible quick dry thermal lining for added warmth and performance
- Xtend Fusion Isolation taped seams: A tape that stretches with your body and provides extra waterproofing to the seam
- Asymmetric arch support: Give critical support in the arch of your foot
- Laser cut soles: Add texture and grip to areas of the sole that need the most grip
- Multi layer sole rubber reinforcement: Gives ultimate grip and stick
- Stitchless velcro adjustable bridge strap: Designed to allow adjustment in the foot arch and bridge to pull the boot as close to your foot as possible
- 100% Xtend neoprene: Flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Glued and blindstitched seams: A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Easy-on heel pull loop: Helps you get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.