The Islander Calypso has been our most popular single kayak for several years, and we are happy to recommend it again this year. It's a fairly standard size single sit on (3m/10'), it's manufactured here in the UK from the highest quality materials, it paddles straight, it's very stable and it can easily have fishing rod holders fitted here in the shop.
What we like
- The hull shape makes it super stable.
- The bow & stern shape keep it paddling nice and straight.
- 2 storage hatches and boot space offer plenty of storage.
- The moulded carry handles make car-topping as easy as possible + they are on the deck of the kayak which helps keep the water out.
- The seat is possibly the best, most durable & rigid of all retro fit seats.
- It's not too heavy.
What the brochure says...
The family sit-on-top. Beach, coast or lake – this boat loves it all. With a stable keeled hull and fully outfitted, with plenty of storage, this one is ready for adventures.
- Adjustable Deluxe Backrest
- Ergonomic mould-in foot brace
- 10″ bow hatch
- 5″ screw hatch
- Stern tank well with securing elastics
- Self-bailing scupper holes
- D-ring accessory attachment points
- Drain bung
- Strong carry handles
|Dimensions||295cm x 75cm|
Price includes the kayak, Palm deluxe backrest & aluminium paddle.
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.