This is a summer shorty for children aged 4 to 16.
What is the main difference between this wetsuit and similar ones you can buy from the supermarkets/high street shops? This one fits better and is far more comfortable.
What the brochure says...
The Storm 3/2mm wetsuits are designed for all round watersports use in cool to warm waters. Providing superior comfort and warmth from Spring to Autumn. The highest spec entry level suit available, the superior stretch will give you warmth and comfort for all day use in the water whilst the flatlock stitching enhances the lifespan of the wetsuit.
- 100% insu-light 4 way super stretch neoprene
- Feather light SS-1 foam for a lighter more comfortable suit
- 3mm torso, 2mm arms and legs
- Smooth skin chest and back panels to combat wind chill
- Flat locked seams for durability
- Back entry YKK zip with metal slider
- Anatomically contoured fit
- Glide skin collar with Velcro closure
|SIZE||AGE||CHEST||CHEST||WAIST||WAIST||INSIDE LEG||INSIDE LEG|
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.