The S26 Hover Wing Carbon Ultra boards come in 9 sizes from 40ltr up to 140ltr, we've split them in 3 groups, in this group are the bigger boards, 95ltr, 110ltr, 120ltr & 140ltr. These four are 2 in 1's, they are great for wing foiling and equally as great for SUP foiling. If you are buying a board to get into winging you could have a board that SUP foils too. By making this board good for both foiling sports, Naish have made this the 'go to' board for nearly everyone looking at taking up both wing foiling and SUP foiling.
What we like...
- If we take the 110 and you weight roughly between 70 & 90kg you can use this for wing foiling, SUP foiling in the surf and downwind foiling, it's a very versatile board.
- They are easy to use and good lengths, long enough to be easy to stand on, but not so long you have to counteract the swing weight in the nose.
- The shape is nice, compared to some dedicated wing foiling boards the Hover is much less boxy & ugly.
- Multiple footstrap options make it extremely versatile (sadly Naish do not include the straps, ask us nicely enough though and I'm sure we will)
- Top & bottom carry handles make getting in and out the water much more simple.
- Strength & durability, the boards are light enough to have 100% performance but not so light they just fall apart.
- The price, sure they are not inexpensive but they also are not £1500+
What the brochure says...
3K Carbon/Wood CNC EPS Core Construction
- Lightweight CNC cut EPS core
- High density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement
- Full 3K carbon deck with wood sandwich and double wood in the stance area
- 3K carbon reinforced wood sandwich bottom
- Kevlar reinforced rails
- Carbon strip bottom stringer
- Diamond diecut EVA pad with micro dot embossing
- Back foot arch support
- Bevelled tail kick area
Footstrap layout options
- Straight back strap & single angled front strap regular or goofy
- Straight back strap & windsurf style 2 angle front straps
- Straight back strap & parallel double strap setup
Features for S26
- Due to their higher volume-to-length ratio and the option to ride with straps, the 40, 50 and 60 liter boards have gained in popularity. Those sizes have been fine-tuned to be used for both Wing-Surfing and surf foiling. The foil track boxes and the tail kick were moved 1.5 inches towards the tail to increase options for lighter riders mounting their foils for surf foiling.
- All models have a decreased nose and tail width. This is more apparent on the smaller sizes up to the 95 and only sightly visible for sizes above 95. The result is reduced swing weight, benefiting its use with the Wing-surfer, especially in windier conditions.
- The foil track positioning has been moved closer to the tail on all sizes. This adjustment is more significant on the smaller sizes than on the bigger sizes.
- The tail kick was moved further back to align with the foil track boxes, lengthening the water line which results in earlier lift off.
- The double concave nose shape was accentuated, softening re-entry when coming off the foil.
|95ltr||5’7”/170.2 cm||271⁄2”/69.9 cm||41⁄5”/10.7 cm|
|110ltr||5’10’’/177.8 cm||29”/73.7 cm||43⁄10”/10.9 cm|
|120ltr||6’4’’/193 cm||31’’/78.7 cm||42⁄5”/11.2 cm|
|140ltr||6’6’’/198 cm||33’’/84 cm||43⁄5”/11.7 cm|
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.