The Naish Wing-Surfer took the world by storm with its introduction in 2019 and launched the sport of Wing surfing into what is now the fastest growing watersport in the world. The S25 Wing-Surfer took that basic concept to the next level by adding more sizes, better visibility and improved performance. The all-new Wing-Surfer Mk3 (S26) is packed with design features that will carry this rapidly evolving sport well into the future.
What we like
- The handle positions are perfect, close enough to the leading edge and multiple options for you back hand.
- The ability to attach a paddle to the handles is a great safety aspect when your starting out, or if you using you wing for expeditioning.
- Universal pump fitting, you can always borrow a pump at the beach!
- Light weight.
- Naish use the best quality fabrics which helps your wing last longer.
Changes from the previous model
- Larger/stiffer diameter leading edge and strut which has increased the power.
- Repositioned handles, the boom is less cluttered than it was. The S25 model had handles you would/could never use, now they're gone the wing is lighter and easier.
- Removable and adjustable 'Y' handles gives you the ultimate choice of how you like to hold your wing.
- Neoprene “knuckle guard” under centre grab handle is a great new feature for wave riding, down wind winging and even makes getting in and out of the water more comfortable.
- Fine tuned leading edge dihedral for balance and power has made the wing more rigid than it was which has added power and user-friendliness.
- Deeper locked in draft.
What the brochure says...
This season’s all-new Wing-Surfer is packed with design features that will carry this rapidly evolving sport well into the future. We started with the basic outline, refining the leading edge curve of each size wing to maximize drive, balance, and stability in its given wind range. Panel count has been reduced for lighter weight, yet not overly simplified, ensuring that optimum foil shape is retained. Leading edge diameters have been increased in the centre of the wing to provide a substantially more rigid airframe, without appearing cartoonishly large as seen on some other wings. In this case, “bigger is better” has limits, and a balance between diameter sizes versus drag, speed potential, weight of leading edge material and internal bladder, etc., must all be taken into consideration. The leading edges taper to the wing tips for a perfect balance of power delivery, stability, twist, and speed. The centre strut diameter has also been increased for stiffness and better control in higher winds and jumping. Draft depth has increased substantially and is further forward, providing more locked-in power and increased stability. Everyone, including heavier riders, will especially appreciate the immediate sheet-in-and-go, which provides improved low end and upwind performance, as well as strong wind stability and control. Some riders may find that they will now be able to use a wing that's one size smaller in the same wind conditions than they would have previously.
Handle count has been reduced, with repositioned handles in the right locations for maximum performance and comfort. New removable and adjustable Y-handles between the leading edge and strut provide added tune-ability to the wing. A neoprene pad under the front handle adds extra comfort when handling your wing, or luffing while riding swells or waves.
The windows on the Wing-Surfer have been redesigned and repositioned to maximize functionality and safety while reducing their overall size. The new windows are narrower in width and placed further forward toward the leading edge of the wing and closer to the centre strut — all but eliminating blind spots. The result is perfect visibility, reduced weight, and a smaller package when storing or transporting your wing. A new coil leash design with a smaller, lighter, and easier to secure wrist attachment is standard as is a new and improved carry bag.
Finally, new internal reinforcements and advancements have been made in seam construction, especially in high load areas such as strut to leading edge connection and strut to canopy stress points — all contributing to a stronger and longer-lasting wing. Weight reduction was a factor in the design of the Wing-Surfer, but there must be a balance between weight saving, functionality, and durability. The Wing-Surfer meets this challenge without compromise by perfectly providing a dynamic, responsive, powerful, and long-lasting wing that will suit first-timers equally as well as it will suit the aspiring professional…Session after session.
- Luff strut for balanced power and luffability
- Moderate diameter leading edge for wing rigidity
- Deeper profile for increased power
- Inflated Structure
- Packs up small
- Simple to set up and use
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.