This has been our best selling electric SUP pump for 5 years. Unlike many other 12v pumps this one does not overheat; we have blown up over 20 boards without a break and it was still going strong.
SUP boards don't need 20psi!
This pump has a maximum pressure of 15psi and for all quality SUP boards, this is more than enough. These days there are so many own brand makes of SUP, and many of these brands quote higher pressures to make them appear better quality, in an effort to convince you they are better.
What we like
- Long power cable makes it easy to use in a busy car park.
- Very simple to use.
- Doesn't over heat.
What could be better
- Look after the hose, it is quite stiff and it will break if you shut the car door on it.
- For a sunrise paddle, they are a little anti-social for nearby sleepers... But so is every electric pump!
What the brochure says...
- Powerful 12V compressor type pump
- Pressure unit selection (PSI, Bar, Kpa)
- Switches off automatically once pre-selected pressure is reached
- Universal valve fittings for great flexibility
- Size 19.7x18.6 cm
- Pressure: 15 PSI / 1.000mBar
- Hose with multiple low-pressure valve adapters included (for Boston, Double Lock, Mini Double Lock and Pinch valves)
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.