The Fire is a back zip glued and blind stitched (GBS) wetsuit. This is the 4/3 which means it has 4mm neoprene on the body and 3mm neoprene on the arms and legs. A 4/3 wetsuit is a great choice if you only want one wetsuit but like to go in the sea for most of the year. Compared to a heavier weight 5/4 this is not quite as warm but it is more flexible. Compared to a 3/2 this wetsuit is not as stretchy because it's thicker. Because of this it's slightly harder to put on but it is warmer. The idea of a GBS wetsuit is to keep as much water out of the wetsuit as possible, compared to a less expensive flat lock wetsuit this is significantly warmer.
What's good about this?
- Spend longer in the water
- Smooth skin chest panel for added warmth and wind protection
- Easy entry back zip (ideal for younger children)
- Thermal lining for added warmth
What the brochure says
The fire 4/3mm fullsuit is designed for all year round watersports use. If your 3/2 isn't giving you the warmth you're needing then this is your next step to extending your time in colder waters. We have combined super stretch neoprene in the upper body for flexibility with glued and blind stitching for a watertight and comfortable fit.
- 50% insulight super stretch neoprene
- Featherlight ss-1 foam for a lighter more comfortable suit
- 4mm torso, 3mm arms and lower body
- Back entry ykk zip with metal slider
- Glued and blind stitched for zero water penetration
- Heat retaining thermal torso lining
- Double diamond knit nylon kneepad
- Biaxel spot tape in critical positions
- Double lined collar with Velcro closure
|SIZE||AGE||CHEST||CHEST||WAIST||WAIST||INSIDE LEG||INSIDE LEG|
Our website is Click & Collect. The stock is live so if it's in stock you can reserve this item and arrange collection in the checkout, payment is made on collection not through the website. Why are we only Click & Collect?
If you can't see the size you're looking for it's possible we can order it in, please feel free to contact us.